Mar 4, 2011

3 for Free - Writers' Downloads


As promised - here are my Friday's 3 for free (and check out my post about Calibre to see how to get these great downloads onto your e-reader).

Unleashing the Ideavirus - Seth Godwin gives us this great e-book on creatively writing for free.

From the Query to the Call - You must have this book. Elana Johnson takes us through the process of writing that query letter to get your finished manuscript sold. I purchased this ebook, but you lucky-ducks can download it FREE.

How to Write a Damn Good Novel by James Frey:
 How to Write a Damn Good Novel, Volume I - A Step-By-Step No Nonsense Guide to Dramatic Storytelling
This novel is offered free on Scribd to download as a PDF file. Read it on your computer or convert it to read on your Kindle or iPad (see my post on Calibre)

3 comments:

  1. Well thank you so much! All 3 sound like books I need. Off to download :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links. I just checked out calibre and it looks like a great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to check these out today. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete